MY INTERESTS.
"I LIKE PLAYING GAMES"
Hi i'm Joshua, I have interest in playing badminton.
I start playing badminton since I was eight years old but since no one support me to pursue it, but even no one support me I still play badminton just to be my hobby, I often want to try new string to try for my rackets. aside from playing badminton I have also interest in playing video game which is the Valorant.
It first started when I get a computer, I start exploring many thing about computer and found my self playing this game but also my exposure to computer pursue my self to take a computer related course and also I get interested to a club which is the AWS Cloud club PCU.
Since this club is related to my course and to my interest, I learned many lesson about it and also I build friends with others.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY VIDEO-> INTEREST VIDEO

.png)

Minor grammatical error alert! You used the word "hubby" instead of hobby!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bro, I will check that.
DeleteHi! I noticed you're missing the video at the end of your post ᗜ‿ᗜ.
ReplyDeleteMy bad, bro, I forgot to insert the link in the text. Thanks for telling.
DeleteThe spacing from the bottom is a bit long it takes up too much space.
ReplyDeleteHi, done fixing it. Thankyouu.
Delete
ReplyDeleteHi, this is a neat peek into your hobbies. For next time's post, consider adding some details to make them pop even more.
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll take note about that.
DeleteSome sections felt a bit scattered. Focusing on one main idea per paragraph and ensuring a smooth transition between thoughts can make your writing more cohesive.
ReplyDeleteI fixed it, I think it should be good now, thankyou.
Delete