WHY I'M HERE?
"BS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AT PHILIPPINE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY"
When I was in 7th grade, I discovered what computer programming is because my cousin was in college and taking computer engineering, and I saw him doing his project about programming. Since then, I was curious about it. I always asked my cousin what he was doing. I tried to watch videos about it, but it was too much for me, and I started thinking about taking this path in my senior high school here at Philippine Christian University, so I took the ICT strand to explore and learn more about programming. I learn many things about programming, especially in Java, HTML, CSS, and Visual Basic. Since then, I think that I should continue this in college, and there's two choices for me computer science or IT. I research and ask others what is better to take for a web developer, and they say that computer science is better since it focuses more deeply on programming. That's why I ended up here at Philippine Christian University taking BSCS. Well, the experience here is pretty good about programming and I learned a lot.
Here at PCU DASMARINAS offers the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science an example of a four-year course program that allows student to learn: Designing, Programming and etc.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO -> PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
.png)
.png)
.png)
You used double quotations to shorten I Am. Use single quotations instead.
ReplyDeleteI'll work on it. Thanks.
DeleteHeyy! It seems like I cant access your video, it well help a lot if you fixed it thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling bro. I fixed it.
DeleteHallo! There are only 2 photos instead of 3. ᗜ˰ᗜ
ReplyDeleteI added another picture, thanks Karl.
DeleteI suggest making your paragraph in justified alignment to look formal.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your suggestion, done turning it to justified align.
DeleteHello , I think you should make the size of the infographic a little bigger to be more readable
ReplyDeleteThanks for your suggestion. I will change it to a bigger size.
Delete